How to install Colytra Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Elytra Chestplate Attachments)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Colytra Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Blacklist – A list of items that cannot be attached with an elytra
Colytra Durability Mode – How to handle durability of elytras on chestplates
- Normal – Elytras on chestplates will have a separate durability.
- Infinite – Elytras on chestplates will not use any durability.
- Chestplate – Elytras on chestplates will use the chestplate’s durability or energy, whichever is applicable. It will not have its own separate durability.