How to install Integrated Dynamics Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 (Automation & Integration Networks)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Integrated Dynamics Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Use ‘Readers’ to import external values into the network using ‘Variables’.
Different types of readers are used to capture the outside world.
Different types of writers can be used to interact with the world.
Each reader has countless aspects to read properties.
Display the variable values on a display for debugging, or if you want to make things fancy.
Mod interactions at its finest, which is one of the main goals of this mod.
Perform complex operations with the Logic Programmer on your variables to automate tasks.
When using variables inside such operations, place them inside a Variable Store to make them accessible to the network.
Immersive crafting system for creating everything in this mod, JEI support is available.
Hide your cables inside Facades to make your network blend in with the rest of the world.
Cables and parts are fully compatible with McMultiPart
RF-compatible energy system. (Network consuming energy is disabled by default, enable it to make your game more interesting)
Visual feedback, since logic networks can become quite complex.
Use operators as values, to perform functional operators like map, filter and reduce. These can also be used in combination with Charset pipes to create fully-fledged fine-grained sorting systems.