What is Minecraft OptiFine 1.17.1 ?
Minecraft OptiFine 1.17 is a Minecraft optimization mod. It allows Minecraft to run faster and look better with full support for HD textures and many configuration options.
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1 (FPS Boost, Shaders,…)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.17 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Top 10 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.17 Caves & Cliffs – All Platform
Minecraft OptiFine 1.17.1 allows Minecraft to run faster and look better with full support for HD textures and many configuration options.
Minecraft OptiFine 1.17.1 Screenshot :
OptiFine 1.17.1 Download Links:
|OptiFine HD U G9 pre32||Download||(Mirror)||Changelog||24.07.2021|
|OptiFine HD U G9 pre31||Download||(Mirror)||Changelog||23.07.2021|
|OptiFine HD U G9 pre30||Download||(Mirror)||Changelog||21.07.2021|
OptiFine 1.17 Download Links:
|OptiFine HD U G9 pre26||Download||(Mirror)||Changelog||09.07.2021|
|OptiFine HD U G9 pre25||Download||(Mirror)||Changelog||06.07.2021|
|OptiFine HD U G8||Download||(Mirror)||Changelog||Forge 36.1.0||15.05.2021|
OptiFine 1.17 OptiFine HD U G9 pre32 Changelog :
- fixed shaders startup on Mac - fixed shaders compatibility: texelFetch2D, #version XYZ compatibility, texture2DGrad - fixed shaders inverse matrices - fixed spyglass when Dynamic FOV is off - fixed shaders compatibility to move #extension lines to header - fixed sorting of compatibility header lines - fixed black items/entities on Mac with shaders - fixed FXAA to use core profile - added modelViewMatrixInverse and projectionMatrixInverse - insert shaders compatibility lines after last "#extension" - fixed compatibility mode for shaders using reserved keywords - fixed compatibility mode for geometry shaders - updated shaders to use core profile functions - fixed shaders composite matrices - renamed shaders sampler "texture" to "gtexture" (#5537) - fixed shaders compatibility to work in core profile (MacOS) - fixed shaders rendering of boat in water - fixed shader loading performance - added prefix "va" to vanilla attribute names - fixed shaders horizon rendering - fixed chest texture in GUI with shaders - added powder snow support for isEyeInWater uniform (#5993) - fixed enchanted glint with shaders - fixed entity normal textures with shaders - fixed shaders sky color (#5960) - updated to 1.17.1 - not compatible with Forge (24.07.2021)